Shipping & Delivery
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, deliveries may be delayed.
Whilst we remain committed to bringing your the latest toys and collectables during this difficult time, the safety of our employees is our first priority.
Consequently, we have adopted new processes and a shift system in our warehouse that ensures social distancing. We're working hard to deliver our usual levels of service, but we hope you'll understand that things may take a little longer.
Standard delivery - £3.99
- FREE when you spend £50 or more!
- Estimated delivery in 3 to 5 working days.
- Normally sent with the Royal Mail on a 48 hour / 2nd Class service.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- UK mainland only.
Express delivery - £5.99
- Next Working Day, excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- Order by 1 pm for next working day delivery Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- Orders placed after 1 pm on Friday will be despatched the following Monday, excluding Public Holidays.
- Normally sent with the Royal Mail on a 24 hour / 1st Class service.
- UK mainland only.
Warehouse Pick-Up - Free
- Collection of pre-paid orders from our warehouse in Leighton Buzzard.
- Order before 1 pm for same-day collection.
- Collection times are Monday to Friday, 2 pm to 5 pm.
- The collection address is:
Leighton Buzzard Computers
Unit 5, Clipstone Brook Industrial Estate
We currently ship to the following locations:
- New Zealand
- United States
Transit times vary by destination between 7 and 28 days.
Shipping costs are calculated based on weight.
Please add products to your shopping basket and enter your delivery address to view the cost of delivery before completing your purchase.
International orders are typically despatched by airmail with the Royal Mail or DPD, and will be passed to a local postal service provider in the destination country for the final step of the journey.
Import Duties, Taxes, and Fees
Orders shipped outside Great Britain may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are assessed when the shipment reaches the recipient's country and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local Customs office for more information.
Ensuring successful delivery
Please ensure that the delivery address you provide at the time of order is full and correct. We ask that you include a person's name on the first line of the address to ensure the parcel reaches the intended recipient. Please also provide a contact telephone number, including the international dialing code if you are placing your order from outside the UK. We will not accept responsibility for failed or delayed deliveries as a result of incomplete or incorrect address or contact details.
Please ensure there is someone at the delivery address to receive the parcel. If there appears to be no-one at the premises, the postman or courier may:
- Deliver the goods to a neighbour. In which case, they should leave a card advising where the parcel has been left.
- Leave the parcel in a safe location on the property, such as a porch, shed, greenhouse or garage.
- Return the goods to a local depot, and leave a card advising you to contact them directly to arrange re-delivery or collection.
If you fail to take delivery of the ordered goods and they are returned to us, we will contact you upon their arrival via email. A refund of the cost of goods without shipping will be processed after 7 days unless you have notified us before then to advise that the goods are still required. If the goods are still required, you will be charged an additional shipping fee for a second delivery.
Whilst we try our best to ensure all orders are delivered on time, please note that our estimated delivery times are guidelines only and are not guaranteed due to factors outside of our control.
In the event that you do not receive your package within the expected time-frames, please contact us for help and advice.