Shipping & Delivery
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, deliveries may be delayed.
Whilst we remain committed to bringing your the latest toys and collectables during this difficult time, the safety of our employees is our first priority.
Consequently, we have adopted new processes and a shift system in our warehouse that ensures social distancing. We're working hard to deliver our usual levels of service, but we hope you'll understand that things may take a little longer.
Standard delivery - £3.99
- FREE when you spend £50 or more!
- Estimated delivery in 3 to 5 working days.
- Normally sent with the Royal Mail on a 48 hour / 2nd Class service.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- UK mainland only.
Currently Unavailable to most locations
Ensuring successful delivery
Please ensure that the delivery address you provide at the time of order is full and correct. We ask that you include a person's name on the first line of the address to ensure the parcel reaches the intended recipient. Please also provide a contact telephone number, including the international dialing code if you are placing your order from outside the UK. We will not accept responsibility for failed or delayed deliveries as a result of incomplete or incorrect address or contact details.
Please ensure there is someone at the delivery address to receive the parcel. If there appears to be no-one at the premises, the postman or courier may:
- Deliver the goods to a neighbour. In which case, they should leave a card advising where the parcel has been left.
- Leave the parcel in a safe location on the property, such as a porch, shed, greenhouse or garage.
- Return the goods to a local depot, and leave a card advising you to contact them directly to arrange re-delivery or collection.
If you fail to take delivery of the ordered goods and they are returned to us, we will contact you upon their arrival via email. A refund of the cost of goods without shipping will be processed after 7 days unless you have notified us before then to advise that the goods are still required. If the goods are still required, you will be charged an additional shipping fee for a second delivery.
Whilst we try our best to ensure all orders are delivered on time, please note that our estimated delivery times are guidelines only and are not guaranteed due to factors outside of our control.
In the event that you do not receive your package within the expected time-frames, please contact us for help and advice.