In the Battle of Chicago scene from Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Sentinel Prime squares off against Optimus Prime in a fight to save their homeland of Cybertron, but at great cost. For Cybertron to survive, it must enter Earth’s atmosphere through a space bridge and drain it of its natural resources. Seeing victory slip away, Sentinel Prime calls for reinforcement from nearby Decepticon ships to delay Optimus Prime long enough for the space bridge to be opened.
This Studio Series 61 Voyager Class Transformers: Dark of the Moon-inspired Sentinel Prime figure converts from robot to Rosenbauer fire engine mode in 32 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Sentinel Prime in the Battle of Chicago scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco.
- Studio Series Voyager Class Sentinel Prime figure stands around 6 inches (15 cm) tall
- Figure scale reflects the character's size in the world of Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Figure and packaging are inspired by the Battle of the Chicago scene
- Converts between robot and Rosenbauer fire engine mode in 32 steps
- Remove the backdrop included in pack to showcase Sentinel Prime in the Battle of Chicago scene
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Stock images from the manufacturer are used in this listing. Colours and decorations may vary.
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
© 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Manufactured under license from TOMY Company, Ltd.
© 2020 Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved.