Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 86-15 Leader Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Dinobot Sludge figure converts from robot to brontosaurus mode in 31 steps. Comes with a blaster accessory. Remove backdrop to showcase the Dinobot Sludge figure in the Mockery of Justice scene. In the Mockery of Justice scene, Sludge breaks down the courtroom door and crashes the Quintesson trial. Pose the figure out and re-create this classic movie moment!
- Leader Class figures are 8.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a blaster accessory.
- Figure scale reflects the character's size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Mockery of Justice scene
- Dinobot Sludge figure features classic conversion between robot and brontosaurus modes in 31 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- Expand your collection of The Transformers: The Movie Dinobot figures with Studio Series Leader Class 86-06 Grimlock and 86-07 Dinobot Slug (each sold separately, subject to availability)
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Includes: Figure, accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
Stock images from the manufacturer are used in this listing. Colours and decorations may vary.
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.